Found one of those crazy “Who is your friend forever?” “Who is your laziest friend” “Who is your coolest buddy” type quiz on facebook and tried it.
Guess, who I got as my other half??
They said as per Greek mythology, Zeus created humans with 4 pair of hands and legs each and 2 heads. and then He separated them into two.
I don’t believe all that stuff, but for a moment I just thought what if we were one? OMG!! The world would have ended. we would have torn each other apart 😀
If you can find someone so opposite as that of me, that’s my pretty lil sister 🙂
- She is trendy while I wear comfy.
- She looks cute even while sleeping and I…well, you certainly wouldn’t want to know how I look while sleeping..
- She is naughty on outside and me??? (angel smiley) Naughty?? No, way. Maybe a lil, just inside my head though.
- She lives every day as if its her last, enjoying and going with the tide while I spend my today planning for tomorrow and tomorrow planning for the next and so on. Believe me when I say ‘I have it all planned till the end’.
- She acts on the spur of the moment, while I am indecisive till the very last moment.
- And the thing I admire most in her? Her ‘I don’t care’ attitude. Wish I had a touch of it as I spend my hours worrying how my one word would graze any heart, even a stranger’s.
- She just needs to walk and all the good things in the world seems to drop on her: dresses, food, happy moments…And me? Well, I shouldn’t complain
But, if you ask me if I would have rather had anyone else as my other part? No, absolutely NO.
She is exactly what I am not. And the best sister anyone can ever ask for..
Well, I had another question of whose combination I was. The answer? My sis, My bro and a friend.
Now my handsome lil brother is totally another matter. He is just another version of me with a bit…umm, a huge bit…of talkativeness and boldness mixed in.
He is the noise-box of our house and might chatter on for the whole day if you let him. 🙂
To be a part of this trio? Best thing that has happened to me.
I didn’t have to spend my entire lifetime looking for these two (as the mythology went on to say), they just came in crying and kicking when I was 7 and 9 years old resp.
Home is where this crazy bunch of mine is.
Sometimes in my unleashed uninhibited weird moments with them, I take a moment or two to think, ‘Did I turn barmy for real?’ 😀
‘N that’s when I know, I am home 🙂