Can we do a selfless kind deed this week?
Do something nice for someone without them knowing it was you.
If they figure it out, well and good. But even if the deed goes un-acknowledged, keep going.
Make someone smile, even if you don’t get credit for it.
Examples to start with:
- Fluff the pillows of your partner
- Clean up kitchen mess
- Draw curtains for a sleeping friend
- Send a bouquet to the old lady next door anonymously
- Help a mother carry her groceries and don’t wait for the thanks
- Fill your grandparents’ near empty water bottle without being asked to.
Tell us what you did ( not to feel all great and mighty, but so that we can all do those too).
Feel free to comment in and share the post to any social platform.
Share your experiences too 🙂
Check in @better_person_challenge for more details and challenges 🙂