Finally landed on a job and here I am in a strange city, alone and starting on a brand new phase of life.
Here are my pretty little findings in the tech city Bengaluru :
- There is no point in waiting to cross the road. Just jump in and sweep across the swarming vehicles. And…if the reach the other side, you may take another breath!!
- Everyone here speaks a different language (Well, not everyone but I sure did hear at least 6 or 7 within the day)
- It is definitely easy to walk than to get on a bus for short distance. Bus crawls in the traffic and you can save a minimum of 10 minutes for each stop
- If you know Hindi, you are the queen (which unfortunately has never been my favorite language and thereby, no ‘queen-dom’ for me)
- No one cares for your makeup or appearance. Either they are busy in their own world or you have the scarf tied over half of your face to shield your pretty face from scorching heat and the flying dust.
Pic courtsey : flickrhivemind.net
No matter how much I try searching my brain for a more sensible post, all I can think is ‘THANK YOU LORD’
Undeserving, Unworthy and yet Your grace found me.
Oh Lord, You are so faithful.
Thank you for this job at my dream company and thank you for sustaining me.
Nothing else but Thanks 🙂