Remember how we promised to keep in touch years back and……and?? Didn’t do it??
Well, if you have watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S series, you probably know how Monica did stuff.
Weird way to keep it touch but it works.
Text 5 people on your contact list each day. You could go by alphabetical order to avoid missing anyone.
Just say ‘Hi’ or ‘Good evening’ or ‘How are you’
- Put up a good display pic (dp) on whatsapp before you begin. So you can hopefully escape the ‘Who are you’ replies
- You may skip people to whom you really don’t want to talk to.
- Go with a ‘Good evening’ if you really expect responses. People will be too tired to respond to ‘good night’ and too busy for ‘good morning’.
- Send msgs when you have time to respond to replies. Else the challenge won’t end up to be fruitful as we want it to be.
- You might need to send to more than 5 people to get some response 😛
P.S: Don’t stop within the week and don’t limit to just sms or whatsapp. Call up some friends. Rewind on memories. Keep going if it fits you.
Please respond how it went.
Keep in touch 😉
Log in with your likes, comments and shares.
Check in @better_person_challenge for more details and challenges