Another award. Another post 🙂
The nomination is from Blessedbeyondrecognition. Thanks Pete for the nomination. I love his posts and I gotta admit, it was the blog name that caught me during the scrolling. I totally relate to that: “Blessed beyond recognition”. Once again, thanks for the nominations. And you readers, go check his blog out, it has some great pearls.
Now, the award speech:
Providing 11 random facts about myself:
- I am Indian and proud to be one. Also, I am proud to speak one of the sweetest south Indian languages, Malayalam.
- I wish, more than often, that I was with a different set of people, who would understand and think along my wavelength.
- I love weird food combinations, like sprite and lays, spicy chips and ice cream, fresh fruits with an Indian spicy meal.
- I know how to cook but I don’t love it. And, when I do cook, I’d love to do it alone. Please don’t mess with my curries. You may help by cooking another dish on the side, but the one I am making? I will do it A-Z on my own.
- I regret not paying attention to my artistic skills more.
- I believe in Jesus, I believe in the bible. But, I hate religion and denominations. And my passion for His ministry is to work among addicts and teens.
- I am the eldest of my siblings. I am also the eldest among my cousins in my mother’s side of the family.
- My most frequent nightmare was being chased. Thankfully, the nightmares have stopped.
- I often think I am weird and psycho but then I realize, ‘What is the fun without that?’
- I hate changes, meeting new people, people who always feel like they need to tell you something worse so that you will feel like an idiot for telling them your troubles. I also hate hypocrites, ingratitude and gossips.
- As long as you don’t tell me something directly, don’t expect me to know it from others and act accordingly. Anything I know from a passive source will go into my ‘FYI’ area and is never processed again.
Answering the 11 questions:
- On which continent do you live? Asia.
- Mall or outdoors? Mall.. Not a very nature person.
- Ice cream or chocolate cake? Ice cream
- Favorite drink? Anything carbonated and not artificially colored (Because they make my teeth yellow and I don’t like that)
- Do you know yourself? Well, sometimes I do; sometimes I don’t. But I do trust myself, all the time.
- Why are you on this planet, what is your life purpose? Because, my Maker decided that I should be here; and not just the planet, the very place I am at every second is fore planned and with a purpose. Life purpose would be do His purpose and that doesn’t point to life as a whole.It is that each moment I am awake and alive, my purpose would be to do His will.
- Have you met Jesus, are you reborn? Do you need guidance in that? Yes, yes and no, but I’d love any encouragement over the time.
- Young or old? Young, of course. 25 isn’t old. 😉
- What are your biggest peeves? Bragging people, stupid people, slow internet, spoilers, being given less credit because I don’t speak up (that doesn’t mean my brain doesn’t speak).
- And can you list your given gifts & talents? Artistic ( Painting, drawing), Dealing with technology rather than people, Patience, Ability to act like an idiot to avoid showing hurt, Keeping my mouth shut.
- Are you using them? Yes, but I think there might be more hidden talents waiting to be excavated out.
- Budding daisies
- Virgo beauty
- Heidi James
- Dose of Kaj
- Beloved daughters
- The meaningful middle
- Head and heart blabbing
- The Girl~Next Door
- The Enthralled Cloud of Thought
- The edge of things
And the rules of the game:
So, what is missing???
The 11 questions for you to answer:
- Why blogging??? The inspiration and the sustaining factor that keeps you blogging.
- Morning lark or night owl?
- Are you happy with your career? Yes or no, provide reason.
- Which would you choose? Talking about yourself or hearing other people talk about themselves?
- What do you think you are really good at?
- Theism or atheism? Whichever it is, do you have doubts in your belief?
- Share an all time favorite motivation (one-liners, stories, verses…anything).
- What is your biggest regret, so far?
- If you could go back and change one decision in your life, what would it be? And why?
- Question of choice. Dealing with people or dealing with Technology ?
- What is your favorite time of the day? and year?. Why?
Once again, thanks for the award and I hope, I did a good job with the post.
Have a great time blogging, y’ all!!