To the people who made it heaven on earth,
That place was home…HOME!!!
In school, I was that kid who hated the evening bell. I never wanted to go home, instead wanted to spend time in school, with friends. But our ‘Home @ cbe’ made me long to come back from college and rush home, to be with you all.
- Away from all our worries, we had fun and laughed till midnight.
- Even with all the mishap dishes, we all put on weight over the time.
- The holidays a.k.a kitchen days.
- Ever running theatre in the living room.
- The morning rush and run
- A place where a huge part of life (COOKING!!!) was learnt.
- In our uniforms, on the living room floor, talking non sense and laughing….till hunger calls us.
- Exam times and all the pacing!!
- Birthday celebrations and the screaming
- Paati’s eyes and nose penetrating through the walls. Oh, and the lovely trips to throw out garbage 😀
- The long serious spiritual talks and debates.
- The lovely 3 am talk on spiritual realm and the scary night talks.
- The shopping (just in Nehru nagar) and all the shopkeepers who knew us (Cheran, mobile shop, Medical shop, the stationary shop, Ragam bakery, Sai cakes, Pazham muthir ……) . They even knew if anyone from the house has already bought sugar 😀
- The psychology tests and all nonsense we did that night
I can count on each and every single day in that house and talk endlessly.
Wherever life takes me, ‘Home @ cbe’ would always remain my first house a.k.a home.
Missing that place so much…